Saturday, October 3, 2009

I have mad skills!

So I'm walking up my stairs after work and I notice a praying mantis kicking it under my lamp. Neat. I happen to have my phone in my hand, so I snap a couple pics, and continue up the stairs. And trip a little, but recover, and keep going, and trip again and land on my knees. Seriously, who manages to trip TWICE while going UP the stairs?

Tonight I made $78, which sounds good until you consider that my sales were $750 and I was there for 6 hours. Ugh. Given that the last three shifts I worked I made over $100, I can't really complain too much, but still!

A girl I work with is a trainer at Body Exchange, and she's agreed to give me a discount for personal training sessions, which is awesome. I signed up to do a 5 or 10k charity run next month, and I'd really like to be able to do it without dying.

Happy birthday, Abby! :)

There was totally something else that I was going to write about but I dont remember what it was.... hmm....

Yeah, I give up.

Ok then, bye!

1 comment:

Orange said...

where's the pic of the praying mantis? Dad had one 'kickin it' by the back door of his class and all my kids were whining to me..."I wish WE had a pet praying mantis..."