Thursday, November 5, 2009

I am boring.

Hmm, it's been over a month since my last post. I suck, sorry.

So I only have 3 more months of school, yay! Sorta. I have three months of actually being in school, but there's a gazillion breaks until then, so it'll take 4 months. Starting Monday I'll be working 2 8 hour shifts at KMC, then in 5 weeks I'll be somewhere else (hopefully doing more than two days).

So that's fun.

I actually have this week off though, which has been awesome. Because I have this weird thing (free time is what I think most people call it....) I've been trying to actually do stuff. I went to a party on Halloween (as a faerie), I hung out at Firehouse watching sports, I went to see the Silversun Pickups and the Dany Warhols in LA with Michael (The Loss Adjuster), and tomorrow, provided the weather cooperates, I'm going hiking with a girl from work. Yay! :)

Today... I don't really have anything to do. I need to go the gym at some point, and I need new pants for work cuz we're getting new uniforms, which is awesome (black shirt, no tie), but I have to have spiffy new pants cuz faded ones will stand out too much.

And.... uh... this is why I havent been posting much. I just really cant think of anything to say.

So, bye!

1 comment:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

You aren't boring, it's just life if too crazy to site and blog sometimes. :)