Thursday, September 11, 2008

I hope you die right now, will you drink my chemicals?

Ah, good ole Coheed and Cambria. It's so deliciously violent.

So I meant to call Carina yesterday, but I kinda felt like crap all day yesterday. You know when you can't sleep and you're lying in bed, wide awake and totally exhausted all at once and you're frustrated and annoyed and it's kinda making you feel sick so you sorta have a headache and you're sorta nauseous and there's really nothing you can do about it? That's how I felt ALL DAY yesterday. It was pretty bad. Luckily Matthew was very understanding, so every time I snapped at him he let it slide. He pointed out that I was really too tired to fight anyway. :)

Anyway. So I'll call her today. After work. Which, unfortunately, will likely be around 7 or 8. Ugh. Stupid slow restaurant. On Tuesday I went in at 5, and they phased me at 6:30, made me give away my last table, so I only took 4 tables all night, but then when I was doing my sidework all of the sudden, in like, 20 mins, every single booth and a few tables got sat. So they unphased me so I could pick up 3 tables, one of which had the gm at it. I was happy. Lani, the manager, kept apologizing for making me stay until I finally told her that I was actually more pissed that she was sending me home early, so I was very glad she was keeping me later. Especially when the gm tipped me $29, another table gave me $17, and the other gave me $8. So that's $54. After tipout I walked with $57. So that was good. But tonight I'm going in at 3:30, which means that I'll be the only server on the clock until 5, but I'll probably be phased when the closer gets there at 6.


Blech.

So I ordered a gazillion crickets the other day, and let all my animals pig out on them. My baby gecko is all fat now. He's so cute. Of course, I have no pictures to show you because, as you all know, I am lazy about pictures, but you could come by and see them yourself. Of course, then you'd have to deal with the disgusting hell hole that is my apartment, but whatever. I did the dishes today. The sink and counter are both still covered in dirty dishes. grrs. Stupid Matthew not ever doing dishes. I also took out an entire bag's worth of trash from the "living room" but you can't tell. Then I got depressed, cuz I just spent like an hour cleaning with NO visible impact, so I did a puzzle.

Wow, my life is exciting.

So since Matthew is on a diet he's been actually cooking a lot more, and luckily he's followed my advice and started to eat a lot more veggies, which means that he's cooking food that I actually like, so that's nice. I mean, I don't really like it, it's bland and boring, but at least it has fresh veggies in it now! And since we're eating way more veggies and way less meat we're not spending nearly as much on groceries, so yay! :)

No comments: