Monday, September 8, 2008

Fine, here's a new blog.

I know, I know. I've been really bad about updating my blog these days. I keep meaning to write something interesting, thoughtful, and entertaining so I get lots of cool people visiting, but I'm lazy. So I haven't. I also don't have any new pics. Even though I still have lots of Rock Creek pics in my computer, I haven't resized them or anything yet.

So no pics.

And no wonderfully amazing post either. Sorry.

Last week I almost ran over a goat.

But then at the last second it ran away. Which was good. I'd feel bad if I killed a goat.

So I just got back from Sacramento. That was fun. We went out to some fancy pants club (we got on the guest list cuz Carina's friend won a radio contest or something) and had some fancy drinks (with very little alcohol) and then "danced" to some crappy music. I was just proud of myself for actually "dancing" in public. Ok, so it was more like swaying and moving my arms and feet a little, but that's all anyone was doing anyway, cuz they were playing crappy music, and then when Carina tried to request good music they told her no because they don't take requests. Lame-ola.

But that's ok. Then we went to old town, and went out to a very yummy dinner (I got spinach ricotta gnocchi, so yummy) and a few other stores and went to a tea shop and got some yummy tea and played some games (hearts and some other card game, both of which I won, and Scrabble, which I lost, but did better than I ever have, so it's ok), and then I came home. Yup.

Oh, and I got a cool amber ring for $3 cuz it was on sale and then on clearance. The rings were all regularly priced between $30 and $40. :)

hmm...

Work's going well, except that I'm not getting nearly as many hours as I'd like. I want 25 hours so I can get the good insurance, instead I'm getting closer to 12. Not cool. It's cuz we've been so slow. Everyone's slow right now though, so that sucks.

umm..... Last weekend I went up to Tehachapi for a mini bbq with Dad and Rachel and the kids. That was fun, even though I got there way late (they offered to give me an extra shift; I can't pass that up these days). I spent the night and then me and Rachel and the kids went for a hike in her backyard. I'm very jealous. I want that backyard!!! Supposedly we were going to a creek, but we didn't find one. We found a spring though! And a dead fox! :( The fox was sad. It looked totally healthy and like it was just sleeping, but it wasn't. There wasn't even many bugs or anything around it.

Matthew's building a tv stand for his laptop. Which he uses as a tv. So it works! Yay hooray!!

Yippie skippy!!

God I'm bored.

I don't work until 5 tomorrow. I'm gonna be bored all day. ugh.

I think I'm gonna cancel my WoW subscription. I haven't really been playing lately, and it's expensive, and I don't really have the money for it. So I'm gonna go do that. And then I'm gonna order some crickets for my frogs. I bought some crickets for my gecko today at PetCo, but their small crickets aren't nearly small enough for my frogs. Which is annoying, cuz it means that I have to keep them separate.

Stupid crickets.

Stupid Petco for only having 2 sizes.

grrs!!!

I guess that's it. I wont be making it to Tehachapi this weekend for Mom's birthday cuz I have work. So I'll see you all whenever I see you. Is there something planned for Chris' birthday? It seems like there is... hmm.... I'm bad at remembering stuff like that though.

Ok bye now.

1 comment:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Hi. glad you had fun in Sac. Glad you danced. :) funny.. Yes, Chris' party is the 27th, Sat. But your mom is having a BBQ this Sat. at 4 for her bday. call her. see you soon. lace