Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!

Oh yeah, the other thing I was going to post!  I weighed myself this morning and yay!  I weigh more than I ever have before!  :-/  It's a weird feeling.  Hard not to go running straight for the stationary bike and peddle like my life depends on it.  Especially because I know I still need to gain another 15-20 pounds.  As long as it's mostly just my stomach (well, uterus, but yeah) and hips, that's ok, but I don't want to get flabby arms and legs!  I just keep reminding myself that it's all for baby, and that as long as I stay active and eat well, I shouldn't have too much trouble losing the extra pounds.  Maybe I should stop making so many cookies though...  And I might not have needed all that 75% off Christmas candy, but it was so cheap!  Milky Way snowmen!  Lindt chocolate bears!  M&M's that are just regular M&Ms except with festive packaging!  All so cheap!  And yummy!  And I had to eat that leftover pie before it went bad!  I'm only about 6-7 pounds more than I was when I got pregnant, but  I did lose several pounds during those first few months, so really I've gained over 10 pounds in the past month, which is more than I should have.  Maybe it's time to go walk to the mailbox....  and maybe I should get there by going down the beach and all the way around the neighborhood....

No comments: