Wednesday, May 22, 2013

He's a month old today!

How has it already been a month? Didn't I just get home from the hospital yesterday? Every day he changes too.  One day he was all floppy bobble head, now he can hold it up very well.  He's focusing on our eyes now, instead of just some random area in front of him.  He's starting to turn his head to follow ours and is eating and napping more regularly.  All normal baby things, but it's pretty fun to watch how quickly he's growing up. We're still waiting for the first real smile. Babies are so much more fun when they interact with you!

Anyway, I wanted to assure everyone that we're doing great here!  Obviously it's an adjustment, but we're happy.  I'm getting a lot more sleep than most new moms get, which is awesome, although I didn't get much last night.  But then Joe took him downstairs at 6 and let me sleep until 7:30, which was sooo nice. So I feel relatively human. :)

I swear I had lots of things I wanted to talk about on here...  I kinda can't think of anything though.  Hmm.  My neighbor dropped off a bag of mangos from his mom's yard, so I think I'll just go eat one of those.  Maybe the sugar will spark a creative writing streak!

No comments: