Saturday, February 26, 2011

Newt crossing!

neat, Joe just handed me a thumb drive with some pics on it, so uh, read the post prior to this, and then look at the pics. Do as I command!! Or don't, whatever.



Newts!! Neato!!


I want to be a part of the ecological study.... I mean, not a part of it, but I want to be the one studying the ecology... Or something? I wanna run around the woods!


Double rainbow from our bedroom balcony Sat morning. Pretty...



Me after wine tasting on Friday on Cannery Row.


It's a pterodactyl!! AAAaaaa!!!


2 comments:

Orange said...

Wow, a newt crossing! When I first saw the picture, I thought it was a picture you had found on the 'net somewhere, but no, it was a picture you experienced! You didn't steal the sign did you?

mom said...

Susie, second time trying to leave a comment. Love your blog, you and so happy about all the fun you are having. Love, Muna