Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Poor Simon!!

I think my snake my have scale rot, which sucks, cuz that means I have to pay for a vet. The good thing is that the only decent herp vet in town works at a 24 hour hospital, so I was able to schedule an appt for early monday morning. I might be late to work, but that's ok. This week when I worked the opening shift it only took me 30 mins to do all my opening stuff, and I had an hour to do it in, so I don't think they'll care if I show up 30 mins late. Obviously I'll ask them, but yeah. Ugh. I just hope it's something easy to treat, I don't like that my snake is sick!!!

I also need to see an eye doctor. Which is tricky given my schedule. But I really need new glasses/contacts. Probably contacts and then I'll have these glasses as an emergency back up.

I have no beer in my fridge. It kinda makes me sad.

I finish school on March 4. THANK GOD!!!! I miss having free time. And not having to deal with complete idiots wasting my time all day.

No comments: